Medical IT Services
Compuwork’s medical IT service helps manage your practice, provides access to research, improves collaborative medicine, streamlines communication with your patients – and much more. All while making sure you meet HIPAA compliance. Keeping that technology up and running 24/7/365 is a multifaceted challenge in the healthcare field. Medical providers don’t always have the resources to own their infrastructure and keep it operating at peak performance every minute of every day. Compuwork’s outsourced IT services help medical and healthcare providers keep their resources in top shape.
Compuwork helps medical practices slash the cost of buying and managing technology, from strategy and planning to full outsourced management.
- Meet Current HIPPA Regulations
- Provide Frequent Reports of Our Processes with You
- Disaster Recovery
- Manage Software Updates
- Firewall Installation and Management
- Compliance with Increasing Government Regulations
- Cloud Computing
- Ensure Applications are Operational at All Times
- Increase Security and Protection
- Reduce Overall Time Spent on IT
- Helpdesk and On-Site Support
- Software Updates
- Email Encryption
- Prevent System Failures
We Understand Your Medical IT Challenges and Are Here to Help Your Business
Today, your patients expect to interact with you anywhere anytime. Increasingly, they don’t want to call you to handle routine things, preferring instead to check test results, make appointments and find information online.