More donors, sponsors, and volunteers are turning to technology to facilitate actions, make connections, and grow awareness in their communities. Non-profit “back-office” functions such as financial reporting, sustainability planning, and performance measurement are all based on IT capabilities. Non-profits organizations are now experiencing the close relationship between their IT infrastructure and the ability to sustain their mission.
Most non-profits face similar IT challenges:
- Finance: Non-profits “struggle” with IT budgeting, whether it is because of real cash flow issues or because every dollar spent here is a dollar less than can be dedicated towards their mission.
- People: It makes no sense for non-profits to carry deep technical expertise in-house. Outsourcing IT functions and/or staff augmentation allows non-profits to deliver more dollars to their mission and give their staff the IT support and expertise as needed.
- Mobile: You want to be able to capture donations and donor information very efficiently. Having the right mobile technology tools can help drive both of these at donor events. Are your donor apps mobile ready? Is your website mobile ready? Is it all secure?
Compuwork takes on the responsibility and accountability for managing your entire IT environment to deliver the performance and security your board members and donors expect. By spending less of your time and resources on technology, your organization can devote more time to interacting with sponsors, volunteers, and donors–who, as a community, can drive your mission.
Our Non-Profit Knowledge
Not only do non-profits have budgetary constraints but they have a fiduciary obligation to their donors to operate their IT environments in an efficient and secure manner. Compuwork’s fixed prices, which include security services and full 24×7 support, can make IT work for non-profit organizations. Our knowledge of donor management software and membership management software can assist any non-profit organization. Many non-profits have to maintain compliance with several IT process and security standards including HIPAA, PCI and SSAE 16. Compuwork maintains compliance with all of these standards and can show you how our operating environment can assist you in any audit.
Non-profit organizations just want something that works. You want technology resources you can depend on, and you want to know you are getting expert advice. When it comes to finding the biggest-bang for a non-profit’s buck, non-profits are turning to Compuwork for our professional expertise, and advanced technology that turns your challenges into opportunities for growth and new funding.
IT Support for Non-Profit Organizations include:
Professional IT Services– Our IT leaders organize your IT operations to enable maximum efficiency and growth in your business.
Managed IT Services– Every device you rely on to run your mission is maintained and supported 24×7. We proactively manage your devices both remotely and on-site.
Cloud Services– Get the benefits of an enterprise-class data center for a fraction of the cost with advanced security and protection, industry compliance criteria, risk management, redundant connectivity, and customizable backup and disaster recovery solutions.
Complete IT Outsourcing– An overall IT strategy and complete IT support package to align technology, processes, and people with your key business objectives.
We have compiled a list below to help you determine if IT as a Service (ITaaS) is a good fit for your nonprofit organization:
- Growth of your data is increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up
- Legacy systems exist and are quickly becoming obsolete and harder to support
- Number of sites, devices, systems and users is increasing
- As everything is growing so is your ability to manage risk, security and compliance
- Finance wants to move from a capital to an operating expense model
- Existing IT infrastructure is fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor
- Maintenance is burdensome and licensing, and support contracts are becoming problems
- You are just spending more time and effort on IT issues
If you accept that data is critical to your nonprofit business and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like Compuwork that will be a partner with you, and not a faceless vendor who just sells a commodity solution.